Friday 10 June 2016

Make Money Reddit and Quizzes

I was one of those 'how to make 5$ a day' people who would ask everyone how to get 5 bucks a day and not do much, like trying myself some thing.
I saw those Meaww and Nametests quizzes, though, and started hunting their scripts. I had plans in mind. But I have found that those scripts are almost impossible to get, and if you do get them, you will have to pay a huge price. For a starter, it wasn't a deal. So I went on with the trivia/personality quizzes which do not require scripts and am now making like 5$ a day daily with barely half an hour work per day. If I put more effort in it, why, I'll be making more.

How to do it?

1. You have to set up a normal Wordpress website. For quizzing, you need to install quiz plugins. The necessary ones we'll need the most are PlayBuzz and Riddle.com's plugins. They are just to help us embed various quizzes from their sites. (Yes! We don't even need to make quizzes! Just embed the ready-made ones!)
2. Embed about 50 quizzes to start with. Make sure these quizzes are from the fandoms that are famous, for example, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones etc. Have widgets and grid plugins to display more and more posts so that the users can read titles and go for more quizzes on your site. (Have category based widgets - Popular Quizzes, Trending Quizzes and so on). Use such a theme that allows as many thumbnails of various posts as possible. Go for grids and infinite scrolling (available in some premium grid plugins; you scroll down and more post thumbnails appear, sort of like Fiverr gigs showcase)

Now we have the website ready. How about traffic?

Reddit will be our prime focus, although you can spam on FB, too, if you have done it many times. You'll have to go join separate group for separate quiz. On Reddit, though, you can post on any subreddit. You just need an aged account and high karma on it. I will recommend you buy about three Reddit accounts that are atleast a year old and have a minimum of 1k karma, and you are good to go.
You can buy the reddit accounts on Fiverr for 5-10$. I have bought quite a few times from there (I have my own account with self made karma but I use it for discussions and as personal account) but most were shared accounts that the gig makers give you access too. Now Reddit checks IPs and it can ban you without a warning. So play safe here. I buy from a source and have had no problems so far. He has opened a gig on Fiverr too.

So now that we have about three Reddit accounts, the question comes of sharing the links. I always share one link to a quiz, then answer two-three askreddit questions (Hey, sometimes I just want to troll there and it helps i building comment karma too. Makes sharing links less work because I am kind of having fun too). By doing this, you make it sure nobody notices that you are on Reddit just for sharing them links. Three accounts make it all the better. Nobody can guess what you are doing.

A screenshot of some quiz links (My competitor's) on Reddit is


hoobu.png


This guy posted the links in relevant subreddits. I normally refrain from posting in those subreddits with less than 1k subscribers.
Apart from the first link, the other links in the above picture easily got this guy nearly 6k traffic. I know it because of the upvotes and the subreddit strength.
My AdSense earnings for 6k traffic are 8.5$ average, so it is not a bad conversion. I was also using content.ad but they were paying like 0.30$ for 20 clicks after some days. I had made 7-8$ till then on it. Now I just use AdSense.

My AdSense CPC range from 0.09$ to as much as 0.25$. Remember, this is not organic traffic, although with a bit SEO you can get some organic traffic coming, too.

What I have learnt -

Nearly 2k Reddit traffic will make you 2$ easily. 2k Reddit traffic isn't a big deal - I have brought 80k a day from Reddit on a streaming site I am doing joint-venture with an awesome guy here.
Many of us here are seasoned IM people. We know how to do tweaks and all. I haven't tried CPA on this because the Redditors are people who take ads seriously. Half of them probably have mandatory adblocks. But AdSense ads are the best. They adapt. Gods below, I saw a quizzing ad above my own ad just today! (I use 300*250 image ads in the post, below title and in the middle. One in sidebar)


I hope some who are having a hard time making some bucks daily go for this and get succesful! Ask me any questions and I will answer.

5 comments:

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. soccer stream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. Reddit Soccer Streams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. SEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. download reddit video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing and submitting articles as well as posting these phones a number of article directory sites is actually an additional efficient solution to construct back-links aimed at your website. seo backlinks buy

    ReplyDelete