Wednesday 13 July 2016

IM is the most loneliest depressing work you will ever do

To all the newbies,

I have been in IM for 6 years, I have had some very high earnings and then months with nothing. Why did I not succeed like all the other guys in 6 years? 

I never stuck with one thing. I started with Facebook spam, jumping from one thing from another every time I would make some or decent money I would quit that method and then jump to another. 

The results? After 6 years I am in CC debt, stressed out of my mind and most importantly I hate the idea of a job because I have become so accustomed to IM life. 

That is not even the worst thing.. The worst thing for me is that it is the most loneliest work you will ever do and you will start liking it. 

Now my website is starting to gain some traction, building my own PBN's have given me too much insight and I am getting a sale or two every day. It's the most consistent thing for me right now but at what costs, all the things that I am losing trying to pursue my dream.

  • Nobody understands what we do.
  • Your computer is your best friend.
  • No communication with people apart from forums or groups.
  • Continuous self doubt.
  • Forget about actually eating right or working out or talking to a girl because you are continuously stressed out!

Now I know a lot of IM experts are happy in there own life but you can't just take things at face value, look at how much they have worked.

For e.x I am broke and in debt which means going out or joining a co working space is out of the question, hate jobs so that's not happening. I literally have no reason to leave the house but to sit at home and wait while Google plays around with my website.

Maybe some of the experts started in the same boat and they stuck with it to a happy life and I know when I have the grasp of things I will expand the shit out of it to get out of my misery but for those who want to get started, you need to keep some reason to leave the house.

So if I were to give an advice to newbies it would be, If you have a job currently make some time to learn IM on the side, not quit the job and the world in hopes of making it big. IM dream can fool people very hard take it from me with all gurus and experts you won't even know where you got lost but you will.

And most importantly stick with one thing till it starts printing money.

Cheers
Beingink

P.S I know it's not the most creative writing work you have ever read, I just wanted to write it out.

1 comment: