Friday 18 November 2016

How to Boost Traffic in a Few days

Can anyone help me out here? I want to know how to boost up huge traffic to website from other sources apart from Facebook, Twitter and other social media...

Do some strategic Blog Commenting on quality/ high volume Websites and Blogs

I want to know this trick as i have seen so many websites having very less backlinks but huge traffic and their alexa rank too boost up within a few days.. what do they actually do.. Please help me

Blog commenting is a very powerful strategy but you do have to put the work in for this to work well. You have to target the right audience in your specific niche and make sure there is traffic to this blog or site.

To get there I going to give you and all others a Ninja trick I learn, use it and find the best blogs and sites in Google first three pages. 

Without further a do...Drum roll please.....site: inurl:blog "post a comment"-"comments closed"-"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD" 

I use this all the time and you should too. Let me know how it goes! :-) 

-Timothy B. Miller

4 comments:

  1. I am really appreciating very much by seeing your interesting posts.
    dot me domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap on this link to see if this brief test can help you release your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING Social media profile

    ReplyDelete