Saturday 5 November 2016

SEO dead

So I'm going to give some info about my IM SEO journey so far and list the reasons why I am not personally chasing after SEO as a way to make money anymore and what I am getting into. 

First off I started browsing this site back in about 2008. I was 18 and looking for anything that could make money online. I spent hours and hours reading everything I could on BHW never really took much action. I ended up getting really distracted with life as I was going to 2 colleges and working a sales job so there was very little time for SEO. However fastforward 8 years and I have had just about enough of life and the rat race so I returned to the interwebz to try to make it big!

So I will tell you somethings I did in life that were actually pretty cool and I wish panned out before getting back into SEO or I should say starting for real.

- I played Halo competitively. I started with Halo CE and meeting up locally for lans. I played halo CE throughout most of mlg for Halo2 but when Halo 3 came out I was HARDCORE into the MLG screen. I played in the pro circuit for MLG 2008 for halo 3. I made about 30k that year just off of winnings and sponsors not to mention the free hotel room and what not. THAT SHIT WAS BADASS.

Well then mlg dropped halo .. fucking of coarse .. bitches. People want to play pussy ass cod and have a closer skill gap. Halo 2 and Halo 3 already crushed competitve skill cap with these horrid abominations. I wanted Halo CE to be in MLG for so damn long.. never fucking happend. Now that im fucking twenty fucking 6 they code it for online play for xbox one... whoo hoo fuck off... anyways.. it was cool but it died.. h4 and beyond just sucks monkey balls

- I played In the Groove 2 tournaments and make big prizes. In the Groove 2 is a dance game like ddr but allowed custom songs which was fucking badass and had a killer niche community... made about 10k collectively here and there .. then like everything super competitive it died out after shit ass konami sued roxor for copyright.. suck a dick they beat you... anyways..


- I did bodybuilding shows and got some trophies .. whoohooo didn't want to pump myself with the massive loads of shit it takes to go pro so left that for boxing .. which I'm still doing.

- I played Magic the Gathering competitively and placed 4th in the Miami grande pre. Won some $$ basically paid for the trip. Life hit me hard and I couldn't keep up with the cost of the current standard cycles and the time it took to dominate the meta and I had a ton of personal problems going on.


Anyways why I am I telling you all this.. because it matters to why I'm choosing to go the route I am.

So my mom and my grandpa passed away recently and everything just felt like it was falling apart.

I ALWAYS want to be the best at whatever I do. I am EXTREMELY competitive and I wanted to make a living off shit I LOVE. I tried fucking hard and the shit didn't pan out.

So the only thing at this point that really worked for me in life to make money was working a god damn job in sales and hustling fucking hard. I worked so many damn sales jobs and I always make bank but I fucking hate the hustle. I FUCKING HATE IT. But I'm so damn good at it.. blah...

My closest thing to making some real fast good cash that made my life kinda the way I want was when I was flipping cars... thing is you can't do it that long gotta play it safe so when that ended.. here I was left to try to take on the world and what do I pick

Just so you know my goal is to live life on MY TERMS I just want to wake up and do as I fucking want without worrying about food, water , bills , roof. Kinda like when your a kid! lol.

But I don't want to be lazy. I just want the freedom so I can hustle when and how I please and play games and try to be the best AS I FUCKING PLEASE. Work and the system is fucking slavery and I've had e fucking nuff .

here about 8 months back I went all in with
SEO!!!
I tried a lot of "methods" here on BHW .. the ones that are like make 20 a day.. make 500 a week.. blah blah.. I bought services in the marketplace.. I bought shit on fiverr, seoclerks..

I made a twich

I made a youtube...

I made fb pages..

I did affiliate marketing..

I made niche sites...

I paid for niche sites..

I paid for SEO.

I did seo.

I used the tools... got shit up and then it immediately fell.

I tried launch jacking

I read the shit out of so many damn blogs

I tried domain flipping

and much more....

all in all I made about $1000 with shit a month.. not worth the time and not enough to pay bills at all

I kinda tried a blog... but I fucking hate that shit.. I wanted to scrape and spin but seriously let me tell you now. Spun content is fucking garbage and will get you nowhere fast.. I bought the programs they don't do what they promise and it's still copywright infringement.. basically theres no fucking fast easy way to money.

buying articles is a fucking waste of money

ok so basically what I found is

THERE IS NO FUCKING EASY MONEY. THERE IS NOT EVEN FUCKING WORKING HARD MONEY TO BE MADE. ( This applies to seo and pretty much everything else)

Let me clarify my statement a bit
Let me say

People do make money with IM and SEO..

They are the ones that actually ENJOY making blogs writing and all that shit.
If you enjoy that shit.. do it .. me on the hand I have already worked so god damn hard I am not trying to hustle it all out writing and making vids and blah blah blah .. fuck

I just want something to fucking work.. it doesn't have to 1 2 3 click money but mother fuck can it at least be like read a lot take a lot of action and make enough to live.. well fucking NOPE .. well maybe.. but mostly FUCKING NOPE.

I started to learn.. the ones that actually making money are the ones who are OFFERING THESE SERVICES and in a nutshell really scamming others if not scamming then they are just really fluffing up shit , polishing the terd's they have and selling the dream of $$$.

When I go in the market place and read the fucking ads here at BHW I want to puke...
No one is going to buy your fucking 5 niche sites and pull in the fucking dough with adsense .. fuck off.

and I don't really want to hustle seo services and sell bullshit to noobs .. I just really don't have an interest for that.

Now I will say the ones making some real good money are those that do local seo and write blogs and what not.. web designers and yada yada

Honestly I'm not really trying to run a business
you might want to do that but FUCK really when it comes down to it thats dealing with people and hustling and all that nonsense I can just do in sales and make as much if not more $$ just doing fucking sales

Hustle Hustle Hustle work work work ... FUCK DUDE

I want some of that REAL passive income that MONEY you fuckers sell me in the pitches..

yeah fucking right.. the people who got that going on are doing as they please not telling a damn sole about it.

I want to know how to go from nothing to millions!!! AAHHHHHH .. yeah I know ... fuck off..

So basically I found out I don't really want to pursue Internet marketing

I want to BEAT the system.

Basically I found that it is reserved for the real hackers if you will.

Those with EXTREMELY intensive knowledge of coding and literally all aspects of life in general.

I am now shifting my focus towards actually CODING these tools. Making them do what I want them to do.

My suggestion to anyone out there looking for easy money with Internet marketing or SEO

FUCK IT. LEARN TO CODE. LEARN TO CODE DAMN GOOD.

The rest will explain itself.

Yes this takes a shit ton of time and dedication but thing is Coding is actually interesting unlike seo and internet marketing and reading about Matt Cutts and google and panda and blah blah blah when all you really want it $$$

So to all those who do make good money and shit with SEO and IM .. more power to you.

You will still see me around and talking about shit and who knows tomorrow I may decide to dive in again with seo but for now I'm going headstrong with coding because thats the future and you better learn everything there is to it or your going to get left behind.

Primary focus on artificial intelligence


well for anyone who read that cool... I don't even really know why I wrote this really...

who knows I might meet a cool friend who thinks similarly because of this you never know.

12 comments:

  1. LIVE WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
    RECEIVE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promptly this url might unquestionably end up legendary in between every writing many people, due to the meticulous articles and reviews and ratings.

    Bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. SEO Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    mason soiza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    Mason Soiza

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog for students.  https://rankrebels.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am overpowered by your post with such a decent theme. Best Gaming Laptops Under 300 Dollars 2019 I visit your web journals and get refreshed through the data you incorporate yet the present blog would be the most obvious.Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are over-burden with work and frequently, you won't think about them since they don't have time (or need) to advertise themselves. Webdesigner

    ReplyDelete



  9. http://emcmee.jimdo.com/http://emcmee.blogspot.com.eg/2017/02/blog-post.html
    http://emcmee.blogspot.com.eg/2017/02/blog-post_7.html
    http://emcmee.blogspot.com.eg/2017/02/copany-cleaning-tanks-medina.html
    http://emcmee.blogspot.com.eg/2017/04/transfere-jeddah-2017.html
    http://emcmee.rebelmouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your articles are very well written and unique.
    buy co domain

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks app development

    ReplyDelete