Monday 14 March 2016

solo ads in a competitive niche

Is there a Secret Formula to Succeeding at Selling SOLO ads?
That was a question that I received from one of my listeners after the series that I did on SOLO ads sometime back. And I think, it was very normal for him to ask this question, at least after what he went through.
He had started his solo ads business in late October. He had a list of about 5700 subscribers. He had listened to the episodes on SOLO ads that I had done a little while back and also read a few of my blog posts.
For all of November he struggled posting ads on every Facebook group that he could. He had even joined about 8 or, 9 odd Skype groups and he was posting ads there as well. He could only get about 4 or, 5 odd orders of an average of about 100 clicks. That’s it. And finally by the beginning of December he had given up.
He spoke to a few folks on some of these Facebook groups who told him that the SOLO ads market was saturated and that he should get out of it. Which is what he finally did.
And then he wrote to me asking if there was a secret formula to selling solo ads.

The Formula to Succeeding at Selling SOLO ads

If you ask me, if there really is a formula to succeeding at selling solo ads, then there isn’t any. Just like in any other market, the competition in the SOLO ads industry have multiplied manifold. But if you do the right things and in the right way, you will be able to succeed in this industry as well, just as in any other industry.
Now, since the competition has multiplied manifold, you obviously cannot go the dis-organized way. Remember about 6-7 years back, how you could pick any keywords and get them ranked on Google. Or, for that matter Google Adwords. How easy it was to run an adwords campaign and you could get clicks for pennies.
All of that has changed over the last few years. You now need to be more organized, calculated and planned if you want to achieve even 10% of what you could do 5 years back, without any of these.
So in this episode I will be discussing all of those aspects which are the real problems in the SOLO ads industry. These are things that are ignored the most and it is hence that most people struggle.
And then I will be discussing how to go about addressing each of these problems, so that you stand out from the rest of the competition. Keep in mind that this is the only way to succeed.

Resources Me

9 comments:

  1. Hi I am sabrina and i Have 3 or more year of experience in this field Seo Service.

    I will give you great offers. 60 Niche relevant comments in just 5$.

    All comments are Approved not spamy work i hope you satisfied with my work.

    So you don't waste time to go on other spamy person.

    Click my gig any one interested feel free to contact me my service is 24 Hours.
    niche relevant blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Niche Relevant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Digital marketing plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. off page seo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Niche Relevant

    ReplyDelete

  6. Expert in the network marketing industry and SEO. Visit his website to dominate any Online business. Dofollow backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Expert in the network marketing industry and SEO. Visit his website to dominate any Online business. seo backlinks blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Expert in the network marketing industry and SEO. Visit his website to dominate any Online business. niche service

    ReplyDelete

  9. Expert in the network marketing industry and SEO. Visit his website to dominate any Online business. seo

    ReplyDelete