Thursday 27 October 2016

The Teespring method

2 years ago I made over $100K+ in 1 month from scratch . At the time I didn't have any start up money and also I was $10K+ in dept. 

So, how did I do it? 

2 years ago I saw a post about teespring here. At first I didn't believe it, but I keep seeing the post everyday. So, I decided to give it a try.

I registered to teespring, created a simple campaign and launched a facebook ad. The result was very bad. I didn't sell anything.

Same day I created another tshirt campaign and facebook ad. But still no luck. I keep loosing money from my credit card.

Next day I created another campaign and sold 15+ tshirts. This was great but event better I saw an opportunity. I created different tshirt campaign and an ad campaign on facebook.

With that campaign I made $25K+ in 1 week. Actually I could make more but like I said at the time I didn't have any money and I used all my credit card limits.

So, I had to wait for 2 weeks to teespring to send my earnings, pay my credit cards and start the same campaign again. (I could borrow but it was too risky for me. I didn't know if I could get my earnings without having any issues)

Anyways, teespring paid my earnings and I created same campaign with different facebook ads. And I made over $80K in 1 week from that campaign. I believe it's still the most profitable campaign on teespring.

After that I made small profits from different campaigns but somehow I stopped to using teespring. I believe teespring was 1-2 months journey for me.

I guess at the time I was lucky to find the right campaign and right audience to promote on facebook.

So, this was my biggest win been online so far : )

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete