Saturday 29 October 2016

[METHOD] Quick way to get targeted likes to a FanPage

Now I don't know if this has been discussed on here or not already, but this is something that just happened to me. So I may be a little late to the party with this method but I thought I should still share.

Last week, I was browsing Facebook and out the blue, I got an invite from a Page. Not from a Friend suggesting a Page to me, but the page itself. I had liked a Post from them earlier in the day.

I didn't even know this could be done at the time. To make sure that this invite came from Page and not a friend, I went to the Page and saw how none of my friends liked the page just to be clear.

So I then played around with my Fanpage and figured out how that was done and I was shocked at how easy it was to invite a person not connected to your page, for them to like your page.

This is an awesome way to get targeted likes to your page and relevant likes since you can invite real people who had interacted with your page recently, so hopefully they will accept your invite, or there should be a higher likelihood they do when compared to a blind invite.

So since I dabble in Facebook advertising, I came up with a really quick method to get targeted likes and fast.

Step 1 - Find a Post on your Page That's Getting Engagement and Set Up Post Engagement Campaign

I'm not going to go into a long story here on how to target and set up a Campaign but to make things simple, say your post is about Prince, the singer, you'd target "Prince Fans" and "Prince". make sure you add just the country and language of the kind of fans you want. For all of my campaigns, it's US and English only.

You're targeting should be as specific as possible to narrow things down for this. You don't want it to be too broad.

But if everything goes well, you should have a post with this kind of engagement.

[​IMG]

Step 2 - Start Sending Invites

Now here comes the easy part. If things go well with your targeting, you will hopefully have a post paying about .01 cent per click and engagement.

In my above example, some of this engagement was from paid reach and rest was due to its viral nature and from the shares.

About 59% of these likes were the direct result of my paid Ad campaign. The rest was organic. So that ratio's not bad and I paid about $26 for this campaign.

[​IMG]

I then turned my ad campaign off since I just wanted some likes so that I can send invites.

To send invites, you click on the names.

[​IMG]

This opens up a box like this.

[​IMG]

You'd then simply go down the list and click the Invite button.

That's it!

My only regret is that this campaign was an old campaign and I wasn't sending out the invites as soon as I was getting the likes on the post but I still got a good return from invites.

So far, I've invited about 250 people this way spread out over 3 days and increased my likes just off of this method by about 100 people.

I believe I could have done much better if I had attacked this as soon as Likes came but I kind of stumbled on this method.

A 40 percent return from invites isn't bad so far.

Now, I don't know what Facebook daily cap is for inviting people. I wish I could invite all 4,000 likes in one day but probably wouldn't be able to so I'm playing it safe.

If anyone has some extra tips to add, please share.

On another note, I am in the process of building an army of facebook profiles to send out invites. So I'll be mixing this method in with that as well. I have 10 profiles up and running gradually and slowly working their way to max out 5,000 friends. Planning to add 10 more.

I'll also be using those profiles to share posts from my main fanpage and other fanpages to make those shares look less spammy and more authentic.

And I plan on creating a couple of Super Groups eventually by combining all friends from all profiles

hello,thank for sharing

After reading your idea, just sharing my thought on how to increase the like on a fan page.

method 1

We can create several profiles on facebook yet aged facebook account is better then we use facebook graph search to target or find the post related to our niche who is many people engaged and reaction, export their facebook id and use software to add as friend, from this you can get a large facebook id, then use several profiles add as friend, then add those profiles be role of page and invite those friend like pages.

method 2

invite friend by email list , just now after I reading this post I found can invite email list to like fan page, then we can use this to fast gain ton of likes,use some software like email hunter or any similar software to get email list,cause myself host a sendy newsletter platform so email list is engaged with my website maybe send this kind of invite to like my fan page is relevant and easy to grow.

method 3

Post a attract content on fan pages, use few profiles share to group each profile share to 100~140 group ,each group at least 5000 members , use software to do that and bump your share post 300minute and repeat, remember to remove the bump message, from here just keep see the fan page like grows - this method more tend to promote product or services.

[​IMG]

I personal only use method 3 to promote my product, it very efficient without paying a single penny to facebook and i no concentrate to page like yet, Just my thought of how gain like for fan pages.    

No comments:

Post a Comment