Thursday 3 March 2016

problems with solo ads

\
I think the problem most people face when buying solo ad traffic is not their funnel.

It's not their followup either.

It's a lack of understanding of the audience that they'll receive!

You have to adjust your offer and approach to the solo ad crowd - which, generally speaking - is made up of people looking to 'get rich quick' and usually without large financial reserves.

There are of course exceptions, dont get me wrong!

But that's the majority.

What always worked for me and what I always tell people that have a session with me to do is send people directly to a powerful, trial bizopp CPA offer upon opting in.

I've generated profit from that (front-end!) many, many times.

Then, when you add in followup profits... it's fun times 

All the best and keep pushing,
Jan Brzeski

There's a lot of solo ad heavy hitters replying in this thread.

There's also a lot of negativity revolving around solo ads, because people don't understand the nature of the beast.

The truth is that yes, you can easily break even with solo ads.

I've bought a lot of solo ads, and I know a few here in this very thread have bought much more than me.

But, in my experience, as Janek said, you need to know your end users.

The average solo ad recipient, is the "get rich quick" type. They want to use YouTube, Facebook, and Google to make money.

They're not interested in a business plan. Unless that plan results in them "getting rich quick". Get it?

It's the "Walmart" test.

If you presented 100 random people at a Walmart with your offer, would an overwhelming majority of that sample demographic be interested?

If yes, your offer will work with solo ads.

If no, you'll fall hard like Humpty Dumpty.

So, give them what they want.

Any more questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment