Thursday 10 March 2016

THE END!

THE END! 



To be completely honest, this thread took a lot longer than it should have. Mainly because I ended up losing some of my time due to other projects I was invested in. However, hopefully I have more time to create more threads like this in the future. 

Apologies for any typos/spelling mistakes/grammatical issues. I did go over everything a few times and I corrected a few mistakes but I'm pretty sure I missed some errors.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help to the best of my abilities so just let me know. 

Please don't PM me with your questions / add me on Skype with your questions. You probably won't get a reply as I receive far too many messages like those on a daily basis. Please keep everything on this thread and I promise I'll get back as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment