Thursday 3 November 2016

Instant $10 A Day Passive Income WITH PROOF!

Hey guys and girls,

a couple of days ago I cam up with this method to generate $5 - $20 a day in passive income (at least as passive as possible...).

Here is proof that the method works:

http://postimg.org/image/e8gxeyg2t/

http://postimg.org/image/4mncynox1/

Step 1:

Sign up at leapviral:

Non-Ref: Click Me!
Ref: Click Me!

Leapviral is basicaly a site like mylikes, you share stories (blog posts) on social media and get paid per click (and performance on leapviral). However leapviral has amazing CPM rates, if you are able to send traffic with somewhat decent quality, for example in the screenshots above I have a CPM of over $50, which means if I sent 1000 Clicks I get paid over $50 and sending a 1000 clicks is much easier then you think!

Step 2:

Set up as many twitter accounts as you can, usually 5 per IP.

Make them legit looking by adding pics and backround..

In your "About" section add the hashtag: #followback and #teamfollowback. This way you will get some followers on autopilot, but we don´t really care about getting followers or growing the accounts...

Step 3:

Go to https://www.hashtags.org/ and make a list in a .txt file including the most popular hashtags. The List should contain at least 30 Hashtags!

Step 4:

Go to http://twuffer.com/ an schedule 4 Posts a day per twitter account containing one of your leapviral links as well as at least 2 hashtags from step 3!

This way people searching on twitter will find your tweets and click your links making you some solid cash all on autopilot once you have scheduled your tweets.

I would recommend you schedule your tweets for one week in advance, because then you only have to work on this method once a week!
I started doing this method 3 days ago, setting the whole thing up took me around 1 hour and I have already earned $26,16 and I have scheduled tweets for 5 more days so do the math on my hourly wage!!!

I plan on scaling this using private proxys and more twitter accounts.

Have fun with the method! By the way I have already come up with some new ideas on how to make money with this... maybe I will share them in the future so stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. If you're having problems accessing the site, please contact customer support dofollow blog commenting

    ReplyDelete