Monday 2 May 2016

KINLEE's journey to $10,000 a month with PPD/CPA

I’ve been with PPD since November of 2012 and I’ve only recently joined a CPA network. When I first started PPD I never expected to make much money out of it until I woke up and found almost $700 sitting in my Fileice account balance. I actually had to slap myself to see if I’m still sleeping.

You can check out how I did it here: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...0-700-day.html

Am I still making that amount everyday? Nope. I got lazy after I started seeing those numbers rolling in every day, plus all the distractions around me didn’t help. I didn’t setup any other niches or do anymore work. I made a couple of fatal mistakes that pretty much took the niche down. I still have it up and running but it’s not making as much as it used to. It was a good learning experience, it prepared me for setting up new niches and what precautions to take.

As of now I am working with Fileice and AWM. I was contemplating whether I should just completely move to AWM because of the ability to control what offers are being displayed to the visitor. But I couldn’t say goodbye to Fileice’s sexy widgets. During this journey I might work with some other PPD/CPA networks as well. I've worked with Cleanfiles before and I've had some success with them so I'll be using and testing them for some niches.


The Setup
Old Desktop Computer
Where most of the work will be done
Macbook Air
Lets me work while I’m on the go
VPS
A place to run my automated tools


The Game Plan
  • Create quality videos for all niches
  • Create quality landing pages
  • Use blogger as a test bed for new niches
  • If the niche is popular, invest in hosting and a domain
  • Create a Facebook fanpage and Twitter profile for each hosted website
  • Upload videos to YouTube and various other video sharing sites
  • Boost videos on vagex, u2bviews, etc
  • Order high retention views from the BST when needed
  • Run manual and automated SEO campaigns on websites
  • Order SEO campaigns from the BST when needed
  • Wash, rinse, repeat


Codenames
I will be updating the work and progress of my websites with codenames to help keep track of everything here. I won't be giving away my niches and the codenames will have no relation to the niche at all. It'll just be some random names that my head is thinking about.


Stats
I'll be posting my stats across all networks together for the day. For example the total that I post will be the total for Fileice and AWM combined.


Target Date
January 1, 2014
Right now I have 4 sites setup, 3 that are live and 1 that is almost complete. I also have 2 sites on blogger, one that’s bringing me in some cash and the other one is pretty much dead.

Both blogger sites have videos for them but none of my hosted sites are getting any traffic from videos, they’re all getting traffic from Google.


What I got done

Today I worked on another niche. I’ve gotten half way to finishing the landing page. Basically all the work I could get in for the day.



Stats

Clicks
Leads Conversion EPC Total
162 21 11.28% $0.22 $29.88


July 6, 2013

SwimmingMonkey





SwimmingMonkey is finally get ranked on the first page of google for some keywords. I've stopped building backlinks to the site, only been indexing the links that I've built. I have to build a video for this site asap and start building more backlinks again. I want that number one spot for all the keywords I'm targeting


Roshes
Got the layout all set, now I just need to finish the graphics for the site.


Stats

Clicks Leads Conversion EPC Total
166 26 12.35% $0.11 $20.25

4 comments:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. poker online indone

    ReplyDelete