Hello BHW people !

What I use:
- pinterest account with 3k followers + 40 board's where people invited me.
- blog about " What Men Like in Women More than Anything Else " and themes aroud that topic.
- CTR wordpress theme. ( you can find it here in this forum for free. )
- adsense account
-PinAssault bot. You can find it here in this forum for free. ( do not spam with it, your domain will get blocked - personal expirience =) )
What I do:
- Search for article in the "pinky" blogs.
- Copy and paste it in note pad. CTRL+A to mark all thest, then Editing + Replace. This is how I replace all " i " in the text with " í ". Done, we have original content.
- Find good looking image ( images are the most importand part if you want traffic from pinterest )
- When I pin something, In The Desrctiption I Use Capital Letters Like That. Don't know why, but it's usefull, pull alot of traffic.


To get that pinterest account, I was following womans in middle age for 3 weeks. After that people start following your board and you don't need to follow anyone anymore, just focus on creating articles.

Here I'll try to report atleast 3 times a week.
Daily report:
Click image for larger version. 

Name: seven march.jpg 
Views: 2242 
Size: 13.9 KB 
ID: 25997

3.99 euro for 24 hours for blog that i made before 24 hours.
If anyone have hints for me how to speed up the proces im open mind.
If any other newb here then me have question, ask .. if i can help, I will !
Sorry for my english ( this is why I copy articles and not writing them alone. im not lazy, I just don't know english )