Thursday 12 May 2016

Solo Ads journey A1 part 1

Hello there,

There has been a thread on BHW which focusses on a solo ad method from around 2010; what I aim to do is recreate this method and show you the journey along the way. I already have a Solo Ad business but this journey is here to show that with a little start up and a good work ethic you can earn a decent amount online for sending a few emails each day. To put it into a real life scenario there are sellers selling 1,000-2,000 clicks a day with a price of $0.35c/click (approx.) which makes them a cool $350-700 a day for sending a few emails. So as you can see there is potential to grow this into a decent income.

So right, firstly let me outline the general method:

1) Create an autoresponder account
2) Create a high converting squeeze page
3) Create a high converting funnel
4) Create a good follow up series
5) Buy solo ads to grow your list (making back most of your cost through your funnel)
6) Once your list is built - Sell solo ads
7) Keep your list replenished - spend around 30-50% of your profits into new traffic for your list.
8) Bank and enjoy.

Right so what have I done so far and what will I be sharing in this journey:

I will be sharing my exact method MINUS - squeeze page link/design, follow up series, funnel.

Currently I've set up my autoresponder - I'm using Aweber (it is the best in the industry).
You will need a domain name - this should be something relating to earning online but without sounding like a scam. I prefer domains like: yourroadtosuccess.TLD, joinmebecomefree.TLD etc etc. << This is important. You will of course also need hosting.
I'm working on my squeeze page (I have developed my own plugin for this), funnel and follow up series.

In every post I will be outlining and going into detail on all the steps I take along with keeping a cost to revenue amount at the bottom.

Costs so far:
$1 for domain (godaddy coupon)
I will not be counting hosting costs in this as I have multiple servers but for the purpose of this case study/journey we will say $10/month.
Aweber is FREE for the first month! - $0

TOTAL COST: $11
TOTAL REVENUE: $0
TOTAL PROFIT: -$11


Enjoy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment