So BHW has given me so much. I've totally quit my job, opened up a new office and I have more clients than I know what to do with. My company makes about $15,000 a month, and my expenses run around $3 - $4k. I built it all in about 4 months (started in January). And I'm about to hire some full time help.

It's time I gave back to the community that has given me so much...

First to prove I'm not just talking out of my ass...please see pics of my newly renovated office (not home office...OFFICE).




Check the huge whiteboard with a link tree drawn on it!









LOL, mac laptop (soon to be replaced with a full size iMac) with BHW on it!!! The secret to success!




So now you know whats possible. Here's how I did it:


I see lots of posts on here about how to get new clients. All of them regarding some form of cold canvassing. Cold canvassing includes methods such as: cold calling, walking the neighborhood, sending emails, sending direct mail...yada yada.

The problem is that these methods take way too much time to work, and they rarely produce any truly valuable clientele (my biggest client paid me $25,000 for reputation management in one check. I nearly fucking fainted when they gave it to me). After spending years in commission jobs dealing with these types of marketing, I've learned that there's only ONE way to get amazing, ridiculous, incredible, rich, CORPORATE clients that trust you....Referrals.

But of course, how can you get good referrals? How can you get people to put their good names on the line to refer you to the most powerful people they know?

Simple...you pay them.

I sent out a blast message to everyone I know on facebook, twitter, and linkedin letting them all know that I'm offering a 10% commission for any client that they refer to me. The clients sign 6-month or 1 year SEO contracts and I pay the referrer 10% of the entire thing. Now that's BIG money!

Suddenly, everyone I know is a salesman for my company. People I haven't spoken to in years are calling me up and telling me that they know a guy who's a VP at some big firm that could definitely use SEO. And the people they refer have 100x more trust for me because I'm not some goon who's cold calling them. I've beaten out some of the biggest SEO firms in the country for clients just because I was referred personally and they weren't.

I tell strangers that I meet about this as well. As soon as someone asks me what I do for a living, I respond with "well i'm glad you asked...." and then I explain what SEO is and I explain the commission structure. I've had people make referral calls RIGHT ON THE SPOT in front of me.

I also tell web designers, graphic designers, local printers, and anyone in any other form of marketing about what I do. I tell them that they are doing their clients a disservice by not including SEO in the offerings. I tell them that they can either refer me for 10%, OR they can bill their clients and sub-contract to me.

Below I'm attaching some documents that you'll need to do this. These documents have been reviewed by several attorneys (I'm Jewish so I know lots of lawyers ) and I'm giving them to you guys for free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Documents I'm giving you:
Sales Letter for Commission Affiliates
Commission Agreement
Standard Contract
SEO Proposal
Reputation Management Proposal
Social Media Proposal
What is SEO? Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of my favorite lines and rebuttals:
"SEO isn't the future, its the present. Anyone not doing this is already behind"

"Google's research shows that 1 out of every 5 of the 16 billion Google searches a day is in regards to a local business. How many of those are looking for your services?"

"SEO has the highest ROI of any form of marketing."

"Social Media marketing is the single most personal form of marketing there is. 500 million people are on Facebook, can you really afford not to be?"

"Research shows that 82% of new customers research a business online before making a purchase decision. Do you even know where your business is in the Google rankings at all?"

"SEO is a cumulative process. If you start now, by the time your competitors catch on they'll already be months or years behind you. And they'll have to spend thousands to catch up. On the other hand, if you wait...it could be you playing a desperate game of catch-up"

"How about we do a free analysis of your site, and then we'll take it from there. Does that sound reasonable to you?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the legal files in a zip
(NOTICE: The files here are not meant to be regarded as legal advice of any kind. I am not an attorney and I am not authorized to dispense legal advice. Some states may require difference amendments):

DOWNLOAD:
VIRUS CHECK: Clean
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use FRESHBOOKS.com for biilling
I use GRASSHOPPER.com and GOOGLE VOICE for my phone system

I strongly advise using RANK TRACKER to send rankings reports to your clients.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank is all boys and girls. Please please please hit the THANKS / REPUTATION / RATE THIS THREAD buttons if you found this information useful!!! (I'm trying to build a name around here).