Thursday 12 May 2016

Solo Ads Journey A2 part 2

I started buying solo ads from different vendors to grow my own list . Like bought 100 clicks from this 100 clicks 30 percent opt in so I get 30 subscribers for around 1.15 USD per subscriber.

  UPDATE :

I just finished big run 300 clicks from reliable vendor . I had cost per optin around 1 USD which is pretty high (for me) I registered in Bing and another ad network to do bit testing and hopefully lower my cost. I need to get that people cheaper

Also I am waiting to get 150 clicks from my CB partners to be delivered to me .

   Interesting idea, I will cross fingers for you, FB can be a big source of course but can be restrictive as well.

UPDATE :

I just recieved back 52 clicks from my CB partner and get some optins , besides that there is nothing to report

UPDATE:

I'm still waiting to get my part of CB deal . I delivered 28.1. and sent him a link and he didn't respond till then..... which is weird I also did not had any click from him , I will wait few more days and then I will start actively solving situation if he do not start sending clicks to me .

     UPDATE

Hey, guys hopefully you are fine just like me

In last few days few important thinks happened :

1. My CB partner start sending clicks back to me ( thank G. )
2. I bought another 100 clicks get 32 percent optin rate (my squeeze page is kinda average ... I am not happy about that....)
3.I registered with bing , but then I find out that bing is too expensive for me ... so I didn't invest yet (still thinking about that)
4. Registered with two other network where I will be investing money soon (hopefully it will pays off)
5. I had few CPA sales which helps me lower my overall cost

So far I think this was pretty nice few days and I identify my weaknesses and my strong sides so let's work more .    

No comments:

Post a Comment