Monday 2 May 2016

Journey to 5000$/month with (mostly) PPI

Hello everybody, this is my first thread on BHW
I'm a girl from Italy, I've been around lurking for quite some time, I took action on various methods (mostly PPD and p0rn affiliate) but I haven't made any serious money (barely 300$ per month).

Last week, reading lietuvis002's journey I decided to give PPI a try and it's going very well!

I am currently working with RevenYou network. I tested Media-Kings also but I only got pennies, CashMyLinks earnings were good (but I only sent a small amount to traffic to them).
I applied to Amonetize too, I filled the form and I'm waiting for my account to be activated.


The plan:
- Upload videos (a lot) to youtube
- Put a shortened link to my app in the video description
- Rinse and repeat
- I may also have some earnings from old PPD videos, revshare from p0rn affiliation, but main income source will still be PPI

Tools:
- I wrote myself a php script to upload videos on youtube using their api
- Manually created youtube accounts (I have dynamic ip, I create 5, restart router, etc)
- Lists of popular software / things that can be related to a "setup.exe"

STATS FROM 10/01 TO 18/01 - REVENYOU
Click image for larger version. 

Name: Stats_Reven_You_1001_1801.png 
Views: 6480 
Size: 10.6 KB 
ID: 44772


Today's balance is already at 93.13$.
I'm just worried that RevenYou won't pay... 'cause honestly this seems too good to be true to me.

Sorry for my English, I know it's far from being perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment