Hello guys,

I decide to start this journey because I want keep track on my journey and stay motivated

Background of mine -

I end trade academy college 3 and half years ago and from that time on I was doing forex trading make some money, lose some money pretty much learning experience. Then two and half years ago I start creating WordPress sites on my own and doing IM my learning curve goes to sky
at least I think so . Then I find a job where I was e-commerce admin and as a side job I was doing affiliate marketing , I wasn't too successful because I jump from vertical to vertical from traffic source to traffic source I lost thousands in investments but again I learned a lot and realize that "MONEY ARE IN THE LIST"

So I was scrapping every cent for around a year and Now from 24.12.2015 I am on my way to build a list and monetize it with income 100 USD per day you can live pretty much everywhere in world and be free that's my goal.

What I did so far :

1. Enrolled in coaching where I get basic knowledge of email list building
2.Get autoresponder account
3. Bought domain name
4. Installed WordPress and wp profit builder
5. Build few sqeeze pages , autoresponder series
6. Start grow list with Solo Ads
7. Start doing CB

My current list size is only around 260 but it growing nicely and I like him it is my future asset .

I will keep you informed guys ....

STAY TUNED