Thursday 12 May 2016

Solo ads journey A2 part 4

UPDATE:

My current size of a list is 640 people and I am delivering 100 clicks to my CB partner , I like how I see that my list is growing nicely . I also got paid from one ppl program so I reinvested that money. I have long way to go but I am making a progress

just watch out for aweber n paypal bro

sometimes they tend to shut down solo ads operatives ... donno why
Yeah I heard about that , thanks for reminder I will keep an eye on this

UPDATE


I just finished another round of solo ad purchase , I had some problems with aweber and quality click control but at the end I was blown away when I saw that I push price per subscriber under 0.5 USD . Which was my goal hopefully I will be able to keep it that way I will do my best .

My current list size is 677, which is very nice and expected from my side

Hello guys,

UPDATE:
So I have few new updates for you , first of all I'm not death and I do not give up on this journey it just took little bit more time to deliver my part of 100 clicks deal ! but I finally delivered with such small list it is pretty nice achievement I think , so now I just wait till I get delivered back . I also start looking for job to invest money into my list to grow it much quicker

So guys I have

UPDATE:


I just received 100 clicks conversion rate was bit lower but I was happy anyway . I get around 30 subscribers and earned 7.5 from ppl offer and 50 cents from one recurring offer ( I'm pretty excited because this is my first recurring sale, so I am hoping that guy stick to it and bring me 10 dollars/monthly for long time)

I'm also currently delivering one smaller 50 clicks CB deal so far I am very happy with results of this deal

Quote Originally Posted by buttfungus View Post
how was the progress so far bro ?
Very slowly because my copywriting skills are terrible I need to improve drastically to turn this into successful venture

where do you use the copywriting method bro ?
You need to write email to your subscibers on your list . And you need convince them to open email and click on links inside your email , therefore you need to be good writer and you need to know what emotional triggers start actions. (like curiosity, sense of urgency and then give them solution)

do you have swipe files for this kind of stuff ?
Yeah I purchased few hundred in a past but now I am focusing on writing of my own because you need to be different if you want succeed. Well that's what I think

just watch out for aweber n paypal bro

sometimes they tend to shut down solo ads operatives ... donno why
Yeah the way to stay safe from paypal is to let the people sending you payment to never put words like solo ad, leads etc etc. Just something generic.

But yeah aweber is a bitch.

so how is the progress bro ?
I just finished delivery of next solo ads run ! So right now I am going to create link and send it to CB partner

Right now I am reevaluating my strategies and what to do next , if to invest more money if to push more at CB stuff and so on therefore I didnt post here too much . But if something important happens I will let you know guys     

No comments:

Post a Comment