Monday 2 May 2016

Niche site and Sell Advertisement to Local Professionals

Guaranteed $10K a month online/offline hybrid method.


I've been combining my offline and online marketing skills for quite sometime now. Im going to show you a method that can make a you limitless money if you rinse and repeat it.

It involves local search. The best way of describing this method is by showing you a real life example. This example uses local dentists but you can do it for literally any type of business. The reason I used denists is because here in London they make an absolute fortune which means they have the funds available to invest in advertising their services.

What I did was buy up a load of domains. I bought about 50 of them but im just going to show you 2

http://dentistinleyton.com
http://dentistinleytonstone.com

So what I did for the first one was chucked up a wordpress blog on the domain, upload a nice theme and write a quick 200 word article with the domain keyword which is "Dentist in Leyton" In leyton there are about 20 dentists but ill go more into that in a minute. I then stick a few "Advertise Here Banners" in the right side of the margin.

What I then did was buy one of these 200 blog comment packages and get the provider to get me 200 links to my TLD with the anchor "Dentist in Leyton"

Now the thing you need to remeber is you Obviously want to go for a term that you will rank for and appear on the first page immediately so dont go for anything crazy like "Dentist London" go for something with a bit less competition, like I've done above.

Once the site is ranking. I then went to yell.com and made a list of all the dentists in leyton and rang them one by one. I told them I had a site that was ont he first page of google for the keyword "Dentist in Leyton" and was currently getting around 10-15 visitors a day. We're talking ultra targetted traffic.

Now 10-15 vistors a day could quite easily be an extra $1000 a day of income for a dentist depending on the work that needs to be done to the persons teeth. So I explain this to the dentist and they like the idea and ask me how much. I tell them it will cost $400 a month but potentially that could bring them in about 20K worth of business in that time. They love the idea and sign up. I get my partner to set up an invoice and get them on a monthly billing plan. I then put their contact details on my site and move onto the next dentist.

When I have 3 dentists signed up I close off the signups to that particular site and move onto another location. I don't want to sarurate the site with too many ads because otherwise the dentists start complaining that they are not recieving enough calls so the optimum number i have found to work is about 3 dentists max per location, which is about $1200 per site per month! This whole process takes about a week to set up and doesnt reall require you to be that persuasive. Once the dentists see the potential in what you are providing they are eager to get signed up. Once I saw the protential for this I then set up another 20 sites in another niche.

As you can see with about 10 sites you should be able to turn this into a $10k a month business and the money is RECURRING every month. All you need to do is make sure the sites are ranking for the keyword every month and bringing in enough traffic to warrant the dentist to stay hooked. What you might also want to do is get people to mention your site when they speak to the dentist to show the dentist you are actually bringing them in decent leads.

Anyway just giving you guys an insight into the power of local search and how you can make money from it.

Having a professional site advertising your services isn't necessary, or least I haven't found it necessary.

The most effective way to get a sale is to pick up the phone and ring the owner of the practice. I would say something like this.

Hi there, My name is Pete, I'm the owner of dentistinleyton.com. The site attracts people who are looking for to book a dentist immediately in the area. The site gets between 10-15 vistors a day and it is placed on the front page of google. For your business this could mean an extra 10-15 appointments a day. Would you be interested in an advertising spot on our website at $400 a month?


Thats all there is to it, some will turn around and tell you to sling your hook and to never call them again and others will jump on you before you've had a chance to tell them how much. I filled all the spots on one of my websites within 5 calls which was about an hour of work.

Local search is the latest thing. Here are some ideas based on my research.

Can't promise #1 spot on google because that can vary from day to day, but it is our goal to get placement, authority, and branding and to control at least 4-5 spots on the 1st page of Google for a select set of keywords that are generating traffic and totally dominate their niche on the local level.

Create a fake site for a market and get 1st page rankings. Then offer to switch all the links to the merchant prospect.

Merchant will need to provide some content for the web site (e.g. testimonials, staff pictures, mission statement, whatever).

Create Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Flickr, Twitter, and LinkIn sites and link to from front page.

Get ideas from great sites like this cosmetic surgeon's: hxxp://www.lamfacialplastics.com/

Merchant owns their domain name, but I own all the promotional sites. When they stop paying for services, those sites are removed.

Insist on a 3-month commitment, then allow 30 day cancellations. After 3 months, offer an annual contract at a lower price.

Offer additional services for added fee (e.g. a custom video of their offices, owners, interviews, etc. and put on you tube and their site).

Look for clients that already have a site but it's not doing anything. Maybe they're sitting on page 4-5 for the keywords that count.

Also look for clients that are already doing premium advertising in the local directory sites. Let them know how they can better spend their money. Be a celebrity, an authority, instead of just another listing in another directory. Ask merchants how those investments have been working out for them. Ask what part of your business do you want to expand? Are dental implants the most profitable part of your business? Great! We'll make you the expert on google.

Google tells people who the experts are. We can manufacture expertise.

Don't forget to establish a way for you as the webmaster to determine how many people actually contact the dentist through your site? That's the critical statistic for how much you can reasonably charge the business owner on a monthly basis.

Build a sales force for larger metro areas. Pay an initial commission and a recurring commission. Maybe 20% initial and 5% recurring for as long as they remain employed. Maybe set sales quotas to qualify for the recurring bonuses and require monthly customer service calls to demonstrate support. Show them how many sales it would take to make a relatively passive income of $4K/mo. That should get em excited.

Hope you like these.

    

4 comments:

  1. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… natural Greek holistic cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: rich compounds for holistic skin care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Buy Fake Documents Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Buy Fake Documents Online

    ReplyDelete