Ok I've gotten a ton of requests for this tutorial... however I must say this is going to be pretty short. This has already been said in an ebook on here, but I did it and it worked ha.

I'm a little tipsy right now, just got home off a party bus. My gf is in my ear tellin me to get off this thing and I'm close to leavin.

With that said...

I took something out of the 90k flipper thing a majig, ran with it, and made some money. I've already made more money this month as I expanded but that is neither here nor there. <--- Haha, I've always wanted to say that.

Ok, so I've been selling replica iPod Nano's for the last month and made decent money. Just over 7k net to be exact. No problems with eBay or anything eelse.

In fact, as long as you say it's a replica in your auction and in the title eBay really doesn't give a shit (they only really care if someone complains, at least in my experience). The only snag is if you get a customer that doesn't read shit and bitches