Thursday 12 May 2016

solo ads A1 part 2

Right so today hasn't been the most productive due to offline commitments but the following has been completed:

1)First week of followups for the autoresponder.
Followup sequences are vital in this business and we need to ensure we have good content that users will find value in. The first follow up I created is scheduled to go out as soon as the user opts in to my list. In this email you should contain a brief description about yourself and your success online. You want to build a "persona" of a successful internet marketer. In this first email you will not be pitching or selling them anything; what you will be doing is building your brand which you can use to sell them stuff later. I like to include a short motivation quote and I engage the user to respond back to me to build a relationship with my subscribers as it is more profitable in the long run.

I usually set up my follow up sequence in the following way: Day 0 (when they optin), Day 2, Day 4, Day 6, Day 8, Day 10, Day 12, Day 14. = Total of 8 follow up emails to write.

As you go along the days you will be pitching free methods and ideas to do certain tasks and even cash making methods. These do not have to be huge earners, simple ones work fine too. What I like to do is provide them with simple internet marketing tutorials and guides such as setting up a website, or methods to get free subscribers/traffic etc.

By day 14, you'll have a really loyal base of subscribers who actively read and engage in your emails and these are the people you can target to sell whatever you like - ebooks, guides, products - literally anything you want.

2) Ebook Guide for funnel
This is the product I'll be selling in my funnel to claw back the money I spend on buying traffic (Solo ads). I'll be selling the ebook for $9 so I'd need 4 sales per 100 clicks to break even/make a profit. I'll also have a downsale for the same product at $4.99 (you want to gain the most out of the traffic you buy, so as long as the traffic converts to any type of sale it is valuable).
You can either create your own product like me or promote a relevant CPA offer - trial and error.

So that's it for today, I'll be back with another update tomorrow.

I'll be looking to set up my squeeze page and funnel tomorrow along with continuing writing of the ebook. I want to begin buying traffic by the end of the week.

TOTAL COST: $11
TOTAL REVENUE: $0
TOTAL PROFIT: -$11

No comments:

Post a Comment